Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas!

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year!

Even though I get tired of fighting crowds in stores while shopping for gifts, and exhausted after spending HOURS and HOURS decorating our home, Christmas just brings a joy to my heart.  It really is the hap, happiest season of all.  We spend a lot of time during the Christmas season reflecting on how much we have to be thankful for.  Our home is definitely one of those things.  I always love our home, but during Christmas, I think I love it just a little more.  No matter how bad of a day I have had, I can't help but smile when I see all of our lights glowing around our home.  Here is a glimpse of our home decked out for the holidays. 

Living Room





Our Nativity


Dining Room
Kitchen 




Doesn't it just look so cheerful!
Thanks for stopping by!
-Gina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...